Your support of The Foundation for Marshall Medical Centers is greatly appreciated. On behalf of the staff, patients, and their families, we are sincerely grateful for your support.
We are committed to helping our donors and friends discover ways to continue supporting The Foundation while preserving or even enhancing their overall financial security. You can arrange for a gift today that will provide meaningful support for your charitable interests in the future. We invite you to consider the following ideas:
- Once family members and others who rely upon you for support have been provided for, you may leave all or a portion of what is left through a gift by will or living trust. This is a convenient way to continue to support The Foundation for Marshall Medical Centers while still maintaining control of your assets during your lifetime.
- Gifts of what remains in retirement plan accounts can be among the easiest to arrange. You can simply designate The Foundation to receive all or a portion of the balance of these funds when you no longer need them. This may allow you to give more that you ever thought possible while leaving heirs other assets that may be taxed at lower rates.
- Gifts of a life insurance policy or proceeds of a policy that are no longer needed to protect a loved one can also be an excellent way to give. Additionally, you may be able to use life insurance to replace assets you donate to The Foundation, allowing you to provide for your loved ones as well as your charitable interests.
- A gift that provides you with immediate tax savings along with generous, guaranteed lifetime payments can be another way to give while maintaining or enhancing your - financial security.
- Meaningful gifts in lieu of flowers at the time of your passing. You may talk to your family now about designating those donations to a specific area of your interest to further preserve your legacy.